Thursday, January 25, 2007

HU SNG's

i am getting no poker in, and the few times i actually try to theres always people in my room and i cant concentrate so ive just been bleeding off $ online in cash games since i got back. I always play for like 15 min then i just realize i am not playing good and quit annoyed. Apparently I really need it to be a little more calm so i can concentrate.
Really though I want to find a way to start playing more again just to keep making good $. This month I havent made much at all - but i havent played much either. For the month im up about 6k. One thing I can do basically on autopilot and without having to think and without tilting is the HU sng's. I am going to start playing those alot more often I think. Anywhere between the $210 to $1100 turbo's. I'll track how they go and show results at end of month and unless I get alot of free time soon alone I probably won't play much cash games at all.
tomorrow i have a quiz i havent started studying for, later.

No comments: