Saturday, February 10, 2007

2 breaks

i have been taking a break from poker since tuesday b/c i dont hardly have time for it unless i stay up late, and its messin up school. right now i want to get on the right track with school, poker comes last. I might play the Sunday tournies tomorrow if nothing is going on.

The bigger and more interesting Break im on tho is with my GF. lately ive really been meeting alot of other awesome girls and maybe getting greedy about wanting them, i dn, but really, for alot of people college is the time they meet their future wives. While I can see myself marrying Denise, I've been with her almost 3 years so really I dn what else is out there in a way. I just want to be able to get with and date other girls without feeling bad. I still like denise alot and feel bad cuz she really took it harder than i thought she would, and thinks the break is stupid. After 2 days of fighting tho and me getting alot of crying phone calls we're totally fine now. She understands where I'm coming from and I understand where she is, but still I think I need the break. I'm thinking after a month of so if we still want to be together, like we probably will, I'm gonna just start "dating" her instead of "going out" with her. I talked to her about it already and it's hilarious how if i call it dating she thinks it's fine if I get with other girls. Of course this allows her to get with other guys too, but hopefully she won't too much, and I doubt she will.
I did try getting with Denise while we were on a break, I really thought it would work. I have a class with her and ever since we broke up she's been trying to impress; tanning, wearing cute little clothes, being extra flirty. So when I finally decided to go to her place I thought I pretty much had it in the bag. We start making out and I'm like wow I'm a genius for diong this, then she stops and pulls the stupidass "I don't know if this is right, you can't have your cake and eat it too." I kiddingly tell her to "give into her emotions" but she isnt the slutty type at all which is good, but she said she needed a commitment for me to be doing stuff with her.

Anyway I think this break is def. good for me even tho some girls have called me a whore for it. I don't see it that way, I just want to be able to get to know other girls better, and actually most my girl friends and guy friends agree with me even tho some make me feel bad when they say any guy would want her and crap, which is basically true. Hopefully I can start seeing this one girl thats amazing in one of my classes, she already has a bf tho so it will be a challenge. we will see

No comments: